Over-heard
Clay : "Oo ! Oy ! Ow ! Wad you doi'g ?"
Potter :"Kneading."
Clay : "Where'd by sboud?"
Potter :"You're going to have a lip instead."
Clay : "Bud I'b a dea bod."
Potter :"A dea bod?"
Clay : "Yed, bouri'g dea indo gubs 'n bugs."
Potter :"You're not going to be a tea pot any more. You're going to be a vase."
Clay : "Bud I wadda be dike de odders 'n derve."
Potter :"You'll still serve but differently. You'll hold flowers and cheer people up. We'll put roses in you."
Clay : "Roded. ... hm... Grydadububs?"
Potter :"Yes."
Clay : "Bink ? Ded ? Gurble?"
Potter :"I don't think they come in that colour."
I
may see myself as disabled. I may miss what I used to do. But God has
the right to mould me to use me to serve in new ways where I'm not
handicapped at all.
Liz Figures from Isaiah ch
No comments:
Post a Comment